Friday, 15 February 2013 by Som Teck
The dual-SIM Xolo A1000 smartphone announced earlier this week, which is expected to officially launch on February 18 2013 but now the phone is available from online retailer Flipkart for a price of Rs. 13,999. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) phablet HD IPS display One Glass Solution (OGS) Technology that makes the device slimmer. It comes pre-installed with the stock Android and Opera Mini web browsers.
It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor withPowerVR SGX 531 GPU and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a BSI sensor for low-light imaging. It also has a 1.2 MP font-facing camera with BSI sensor.
Key Specs of Xolo A1000 -
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 295 PPI
- 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor and PowerVR SGX 531 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8.8mm thick
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash & 4X zoom, BSI sensor and HDR
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.7 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The company recently launched Micromax A116 Canvas HD priced at Rs.13,990 on the company's official website and Snapdeal.