Home » Android » Micromax » Smartphone » Karbonn Titanium S9 with 5.5" HD display Smartphone launched for Rs. 19990
Friday, 5 July 2013 by Som Teck
Karbonn has launched a new flagship smartphone called Titanium S9. It sports 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) along with 1GB RAM. It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Karbonn Titanium S9 has 16GB of internal storage, which can be expanded by up to 32GB via microSD card. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby. It packs a 2600 mAh battery with power-saver features which improves the standby time drastically.
Karbonn Titanium S9 feature and specifications -
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) dual standby
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600 mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S9 is priced at Rs. 19,990 (MRP) and comes with a free flip cover.